- Very quiet 1/3 HP motor
- 2 HP Gear with gear reduction
- Sturdy polycarbonate and melamine construction
- Low speed - 80 RPM
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for quick cleaning
- 10 year warranty on all parts
The Omega Model 8005 Nutrition Center is Omega's newest single gear, masticating juice extractor that will serve all of your juicing needs and many other needs, such as mincing, grinding, homogenizing, etc.
The 8005 model replaces the 8002 model. Both models use the single gear extraction method, and feature a patented auger that features two stage juice extraction which helps to increase yield over other single stage auger juicers. In addition, there are less parts to clean with the 8005 than with the previous 8001 and 8002 models.
Most appliances that are built for more than one use tend to compromise one task or another. But the Omega Juicer 8005 excels at all of its functions, especially as a wheatgrass juicer.
This unit is a 'multiple use' appliance that actually does all of its uses very well. Most appliances that are built for more than one use tend to compromise one task or another. But the Omega Model 8004 Nutrition Center excels at all of its functions.
The 8005 auger turns at a low 80 RPMs to ensure that nothing is lost through heated elements in your juice. This low speed also helps the Omega 8005 produce less foam than a double gear style juicer.
This heavy-duty juicer features a patented, stone mill-like screw, made of hygienic U.S. FDA-approved melamine, which prevents poisonous heavy metals from mixing with your fresh juices.
The Omega 8005 Nutrition Center's low speed of 80 RPM's ensures full taste and the highest nutritional value.
The Omega 8005 Nutrition Center is easy to assemble and disassemble for quick cleaning.
The Omega 8005 Nutrition Center assures you many years of trouble-free, dependable service. ten-year warranty on all parts and labor.Features/Specifications:
- Single-Phase Induction Auger RPM: 75-85 RPM Rotation Speed
- Continuous juicing with Automatic pulp ejection
- UL and CUL approved
- High juice yield very dry pulp
- Single Gear produces less foam than Double Gears
- Two juicing screens for firm and soft produce
- No heat build up
- Heavy Duty construction using the highest quality materials
- Engineered for quiet operation and long life
- Built in 'reverse' prevents clogging
- Easy to assemble, operate and clean
- No separate attachments needed
- Very Quiet 1/3 HP motor
- Gear runs at 2 HP with gear reduction
- Width x Height x Length: 15 x 11 1/4 in x 7 3/8 in
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- 10 Year Warranty